The Goldstein Group, a leading provider of retail real estate services in New Jersey, announced the placing of 12 retailers and restaurants in lease transactions in Paramus within the last 18 months accordingly to Chuck Lanyard, President of The Goldstein Group. The majority of these transactions occurred even during the height of the Covid 19 pandemic.
As we continue to, hopefully, put the pandemic behind us, the leasing team of Chuck Lanyard and Marc Palestina, Director, were very active in placing tenants in Paramus. “We have seen brisk leasing activity in Paramus the past 18 months since Paramus continues to be one of the best retail markets in the country” stated Chuck Lanyard. Prime spaces are being leased up rather quickly by retail tenants, looking to be part of the retail comeback.
In a new Paramus shopping center at 393 Route 17 South, built this past year, which was home to a Hooters Restaurant and a hotel, six tenants either opened or are about to open in the next few months. The Landlord in each of these transactions was the Carlson Family Foundation.
- Nothing Bundt Cakes, with over 250 stores nationwide, leased 2,000 square feet and the tenant was represented by Mark Stanislawski of Retail Strategy.
- Juicy Platters, a Mediterranean restaurant with 4 locations, leased 2,000 square feet and the tenant was represented by Joe Brendel & Dean Tselepis of the Newmark Group.
- & Pizza, a new fast-service pizza shop with over 40 locations, took 2,000 square feet and was represented by Joe Brendel & Dean Tselepis of the Newmark Group.
- Gregory’s Coffee, a gourmet coffee and light food shop that has over 50 Locations, leased 2,000 square feet with a drive-thru and was represented by Dina Santorelli of Sabre Real Estate.
- Strand Salon Studios, a full-service hair salon, leased 8,000 square feet. This is their second Paramus location.
- Bijou Bridal, a longtime Paramus-based full-service bridal shop, relocated into a 7,000-square-foot showroom.
ORIGINAL SOURCE: https://rew-online.com/the-goldstein-group-places-12-retailers-and-restaurants-in-paramus-new-jersey/